What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting: Challenge 22: Make a Face

vote for your winning choice

• Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hershy

• ibclare

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • DannyOlivier

• Iam Sam

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Stacy

• nitea

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • ZipedX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ibclare

Queen Bee
Not that kind of face you kooks! Don't grimace now. Oh sorry . . . it's "create" a face.

Here is the link to the challenge itself and discussion.

Get your vote in. You don't have to have added your own creation to this in order to put in a vote. Just pick a winner and go to the poll above.

OK, the following posts will contain all the images submitted. Chrisdesign's will not be included in the vote as he created the challenge for us; but you can see his incredible additions to the thread by following the link above.

Paul

45075d1399777099-challenge-22-create-face-autoflameworks.gif

45077d1399791584-challenge-22-create-face-facedd.jpg

OK, I am going to have a hard time picking a winner here. Once again, I think we should have asecond place winner, but only one can win 1st place regardless'

So take your time to look at all of them and make a thoughtful decision, or if you prefer, just be impulsive and go with your first like.

Have fun and get involved everybody.

Get crackin. Let's vote.

I voted then looked , I totally agree with Chris!

I loved this challenge, even though I never entered. I just didn't "see" anything this time, BUT it did help me finally learn how to function with the "PEN TOOL"..So I say OUTSTANDING Challenge Chris!!

I wasn't really serious about that chris. It's just that there are so many good entries, it is hard to make up my mind. I bet I'm not the only one.

Cheers and good luck all.

Just remember contestants, the big prize is you get to do some work and fix up the next challenge.

Bwaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ibclare's is the best - maybe not the most technically worked out of all, but the most interesting and most funny idea...:)

Wll, guys, thanks to RM, I am reminded that we did not announcd a winner and get the next challenge on the road.

Congratualtions Nitea for 2 great, funny, and inspiring "concoctions."

Your prize is to create Challenge 23. I will send you a PM with guidelines on what to include. Let your imagination free and challenge us!

Congratulations Diyana! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for our next challenge!

Congratulations nitea! you're the well-deserved winner. (I was away for a few days, i only saw this today).

Thank you all :)))) You're so nice here ...

and thank you Chris ... the face challenge was really creative. I do see creepy faces in almost everything ...You made amazing examples :)

These days I have to much work over my arms and I'm sorry that I replay with delay.... but I already have the idea in my mind for the next contest so stay tuned...... :)

Cheers to all ...

Hi chris, I just PMd her when I saw the notification for your post. If she is unable to make one at this time, I will ask for volunteers from those who have participated in previous challenges. Thanks for bringing it up.

Back