What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give us your Suarez meme.

fotograffiti

Power User
tons appear on FB, but have you actually looked at the "shoulder picture" ? I look worse after my kittens climb my legs!!!

MikeMc

McGuru
So clear from this shot, Suarez got hit by the OTHER players shoulder :banghead: :rofl:

securityweb26s-1-web.jpg

lifetime ban or lifetime muzzle

Last edited:

fotograffiti

Power User
So clear from this shot, Suarez got hit by the OTHER players shoulder
just what I was thinking and see what I mean? There are no marks, there is no blood, can't have been that bad.

OK, made one too

suarez.jpg

Last edited:

Jergon

I don´t know what the Suarez pics are, I haven´t heard about them yet...:-( What is the principle? Is this about people with grinning faces and holding a strange things in their hands? :)

fotograffiti

Power User
I don´t know what the Suarez pics are, I haven´t heard about them yet...:-( What is the principle? Is this about people with grinning faces and holding a strange things in their hands? :)

I'm still wondering whether you are serious or not. the ;) at the end is confusing.

Jergon

No, no, I am serious when I say I don´t know what Suarez pics are. And don't know if Suarez is name of person or an style or what... I am not interesting in football or another sports at all and am from Czech republic - could it be the reason? (huh, no smiles now, although I love them soooo much).

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
If it makes you feel any better, Jergon, I didn't immediately recognize the connection, either. I had heard that such an incident had taken place, but I didn't associate the relatively common Hispanic name, Suarez, with it. In fact, I actually know a couple of guys with the same name.

:)

Tom

Sierraccr

Power User
And just a comment..... WTH??? What adult actually BITES another adult to win a game????!! This is the guy's third incident, too

And if you're buying that line about "He hit me with his shoulder", I've got a bridge to sell you.

MikeMc

McGuru
And just a comment..... WTH??? What adult actually BITES another adult to win a game????!! This is the guy's third incident, too

And if you're buying that line about "He hit me with his shoulder", I've got a bridge to sell you.

But I saw that shoulder hurt him.......