What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 23: Spread your wing and fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to make another one. I'm not totally satisfied about the composition, but I may rework that later and switch the pic here.

View attachment 47179

View attachment 47178

Clare this is a great composition and I like it very much, the flying dog is a super idea of you. But only today after returning to your image I found out that something is wrong with the flying dog. His wings are the wrong way round.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ha ha ha. You are so right. Dangit. There are other small messes I can cleanup around the space station and the black line outside the earth globe. If I go in with new wings, I will fix those things as well and repost. Thanks for the observation.

Fixed:

I just replaced the image above for simplicity, rather than placing it in a new post.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. You are so right. Dangit. There are other small messes I can cleanup around the space station and the black line outside the earth globe. If I go in with new wings, I will fix those things as well and repost. Thanks for the observation.

Fixed:

I just replaced the image above for simplicity, rather than placing it in a new post.

Sorry Clare, the wings are still the wrong way round. Feathers on a birds wing are on the back of the wing.

Wings.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Chris, that being the case, then the wings were right the first time. I was certain to find some facing the other way. But the way I see it, you are seeing at the least the right wing from a different perspective. I really don't care to tell you the truth.

Chris, that being the case, then the wings were right the first time. I was certain to find some facing the other way. But the way I see it, you are seeing at the least the right wing from a different perspective. I really don't care to tell you the truth.

bird-wing-anatomy.jpg

Hi Clare,
Google provides lots of examples about wings. Compare with your composite.

Status
Not open for further replies.