What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redesign my teapot

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's about time some gave consideration to us lefty's!

Paul

Former Member
You forgot the boomerang and the skippy hopping past maaaaate.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chris, I'm just messing with you mate, I knew what your avatar represents! I was teasing because your teapot crab looks as though you may have been under the influence when you made it!

I still think you have too much time on your hands!

Chris, I'm just messing with you mate, I knew what your avatar represents! I was teasing because your teapot crab looks as though you may have been under the influence when you made it!

I still think you have too much time on your hands!

Actually I don't get enough sleep these days. I'm working on a 3 week retouching project for a printer 8 hours a day. But as you know some threads here in the forum are just to important for me to ignore. i just couldn't resist Pauls Tea Pot thread. And it wasn't a quickie for me, I always want it to be as perfect as possible. Spent about 5 hours on it.

But you are right Sam, normally I have plenty of time on my hands, and as a retired person I enjoy it big time.

MikeMc

McGuru
@Paul

That says redesign and the slash to me means or change the color or anything. But, guess I got it wrong.

I do agree.....BUT there is English and English.......I keep messing with a pair of buds from Ireland...don't understand half of what they say.......Besides I just woke up from my pot of tea......