What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steampunk me

Paul

Former Member
Ok one or two members have mentioned the steampunk styled artwork, for this challenge please use the image supplied and give it the steampunk effect.

cannon.jpg you can add to it in whatever way you desire, go medieval on this one :mrgreen:

Paul

Former Member
Chris that is awesome, i didn't know where to start with my effort and it's not being posted now anyway - really nice job that mate.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent work Chris! I really like steampunk, I just don't do enough. Where's the best place for SP reference?

inkpad.t

Guru
Chris.. I think that's one of the best steampunk images from one image i have ever seen... truly outstanding.... tried this before but just couldn't seem to get my head around what to put where doing this kind of art. this is going to make me look at again. thanks.

Thank you guys for your comments. I appreciate it.
From my point of view the great difficulty was to find good images to fit roughly the perspective of the cannon. I guess I went through hundreds of images in the net, spending 2 hours on it before I could start the composite. But I really enjoyed doing it, and I'm pleased how it turned out.

Sierraccr

Power User
I'm being totally honest, Chris. In the steampunk genre there is simply no possible way that can be improved on. It's superb.

I'm a huge steampunk fan as well but I have a loooooooong way to go before I can even come close.

I'm being totally honest, Chris. In the steampunk genre there is simply no possible way that can be improved on. It's superb.

I'm a huge steampunk fan as well but I have a loooooooong way to go before I can even come close.

Thank you for the kind words Sierra, I appreciate it very much. To be honest: This is only the 2nd steampunk image I've ever done.