What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 24: SWAPSHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrToM

Guru
First off and foremost can we have a big round of applause for nitea for setting the theme in the excellent Challenge #23.
Big thanks also go to those who participated, those who commented and those who voted...THANKS.
Last but not least a big hearty thank-you to the PSG staff without whom none of this would be possible.

Challenge #24:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
Take any everyday object and swap PART of it for another everyday object...eg:

PCBeer.png
This is one of my competition entries done some 8 years ago during my time at Worth1000.

Keep it creative.
Keep it clean.
Have fun.

This challenge will self-destruct in 30 days.
(It closes Thursday 28th August 2014)

So, as duly elected 'theme setter' I hereby declare Challenge #24 well and truly OPEN!

Regards.
MrTom.

Paul

Former Member
Excellent theme and idea MrTom, once again congratulations on the win.

Now let's see what our members come up with:thumbsup:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, an excellent choice MrT! I'm suddenly craving a Fosters! What I like about this challenge is the endless possibilities.

MrToM

Guru
Thanks guys, yes, lots of room for mirth and merryment....that's not an excuse for shoddy workmanship though! :deadhorse:

Regards.
MrTom.

Paul

Former Member
The level of ability as never been an issue here MrTom, the taking part and learning are the key factors of this forum.
Any level of ability even a newbie can take part, even the old guys here take a turn most challenges, I SAID EVEN THE OLD GUYS HERE TAKE A TURN:thumbsup:

MrToM

Guru
Oooops!

I totally screwed that up didn't I?
I've been awake too long.

What I meant to say was:
'Drinking Fosters is not an excuse for shoddy workmanship though'...

Sorry for any confusion.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Paul

Former Member
No worries i didn't think you meant any malice, but still good to get the forums mantra across:cheesygrin:

MrToM

Guru
Sometimes my brain thinks quicker than my typing finger.
This was one of those times.

Finger is going to sleep now.
Brain will follow.

Regards.
Sleepy.

Congratulations Mr.Tom...your'e the deserved winner of the last challenge.

Your new challenge is going to be a tough one. But I'll have a go at it, though no ideas yet.

MrToM

Guru
Congratulations Mr.Tom...your'e the deserved winner of the last challenge.
Your new challenge is going to be a tough one. But I'll have a go at it, though no ideas yet.

Thanks again Chris, I'm sure you'll think of something soon.
I'm looking forward to not only seeing how you approach this but also if you put your 'steampunk' stamp on it too...now I reckon that would be a challenge.

So, manipulations aren't my strong point, but I'm starting to get the hang of it...
Thats excellent SPWA! Nice wheels!

Starting to get the hang of it?

I'd say, you were on a roll!

Regards.
MrTom.

nitea

Really interesting contest MrTom. Congrats for the good idea... As i see there are already good and creative works :)

I would love to jump in and I hope my creative muse come back in my head soon :)

MrToM

Guru
LOL....nice one Paul!

Just the '...and Automobiles' to go then eh?
I mean, you've done the 'Trains, Planes......' bit.

Regards.
MrTom.

Status
Not open for further replies.