What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 25 : Car Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hershy314

Guru
I have to say winning the last challenge was a complete surprise. Thanks to Mr.Tom for a fun challenge that made you think. And thanks to those who voted for me.
This is very simple, just have fun.
Chevrolet-HHR_Panel_2007_1600x1200_wallpaper_12.jpg
Using this image create something unique. I doesn't matter what you do, all I ask is that you use this image.
Here is an example.
2007 HHR Panel.jpg
You have til 10/14, so have fun. I probably could of done better, but I'm a little busy with school right now.

http://www.netcarshow.com/chevrolet/2007-hhr_panel/1600x1200/wallpaper_12.htm

ZipedX

Power User
Jergon I truly appreciate your post, well done!
But what in the name of (insert appropriate deity here) is the driver/passenger up to?

Last edited:

Jergon

I don't know, she is some woman screaming for women's rights in India, I found her on the pic of the demonstration and I liked her face... :)

Last edited:

Jergon

How do you made these effects with distorting? As on this pic as on the red car before... In fact, I have no idea how to do something like that... Well, I only use Gimp and never have seen Photoshop, so I don't know if this question can be useful for me, but even so - maybe there is something similar in Gimp...:)

ZipedX

Power User
How do you made these effects with distorting? As on this pic as on the red car before... In fact, I have no idea how to do something like that... Well, I only use Gimp and never have seen Photoshop, so I don't know if this question can be useful for me, but even so - maybe there is something similar in Gimp...:)

For PS I would guess Filter>Liquify, as for Gimp I'm at a loss sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.