What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Gurus and Admin ONLY CHALLENGE

Paul

Former Member
This is a challenge thought up by myself to see what any of us are really capable of.
I have PM'd a member to think of a great challenge for us ALL to attempt - all being MODS AND ADMIN ONLY.

Just a bit of fun and i would like all MODS AND ADMIN to please take part very little if any Photoshop is attempted by many of you.

Watch this space for the new MOD AND ADMIN Challenge.

OK.... this is good - PSG Staff, non-moderating activity behind the scenes...... :cheesygrin:.

Be gentle on the admins ...... or else ......***whipcrak*** :devilish: .

Maybe start an AW-style thread in Staff .... .... do ya hear me, Sam!!! :rofl:

Paul said:
Just a bit of fun and i would like all MODS AND ADMIN to please take part very little if any Photoshop is attempted by many of you.
WhatChuTalkinBoutWilllis_01.png

Whatchu talkin' bout Paulie?

AW.................not gonna happen
!!!!! :rofl:

Sets a good example for everyone, but i see again all trousers and no legs.

Hi,
I suggested this title for Paul's Challenge:
Show me your huge thing.
Here is my composite as a sample for your posts.

cms_Icecreme_chrisdesign.jpg

Thanks to Chris for the idea - can all mods and admin please take note and have a go MEMBERS ARE WANTING TO SEE OUR MOJOS IN ACTION.

NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE - EVEN YOU TOM.

Not that I like to be forced into anything But I will play but lets set some details first is this just a 1 off challenge or weekly/ monthly etc

I am not afraid to get my hands dirty But I work the equivalent of 3 jobs so cant be expected to whip up stuff very often so that leads me to this question what is the deadline.

Deadline is 21/11/2014 at midnight GMT.
This is a test challenge so it is a one off, just want the world to see what all of us as mods and admin are capable of really.

Come on everyone:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Thanksgiving is coming soon and YOU may be charged with the responsibility to get the turkey. DO NOT let this happen to YOU!
turkey hunter.png

Back