What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 26: Magic Christmas Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Why not, your avatar is a kind of stained glass, if not a good representation of your brain. (interpret that as you will) If you don't mind my saying so!:rofl:

Hummm..interesting thought. So that being said..what does a big red furry coat represent? a fuzzy brain?:cheesygrin:

But . . . where are the stained glass windows. Spoken to a few of you posters!

Hi Clare
In this challenge I asked to create something outside the traditional patterns of a christmas card. Stained glass windows can have a magic appeal, but are certainly very very traditional.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oh, OK, I guess I read it wrong. In which case, bravo to all the submissions.

I can't get enough of this challenge. Maybe it's because I haven't done anything in PS for months!

So here is another stained glass Christmas Card:

LouisSullivanXmasVillage.jpg

The village scene is: Christmas_by_diduuuuu at Deviant arts

Christmas_by_diduuuuu.jpg

The overlays and border are Louis Sullivan stained glass windows.

LouisSullivan-1.jpg

farmers-bank_glass1-louis-sullivan.jpg

Last edited:
Hi xox
Cool job! Your creation is certainly not a traditional X-mas Card. Therefore it is very well qualified for the contest.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Yow, that is scary, but I love it. Great imagination there! I definitely know some people (whom I don't especially like much) who would just be so appreciative (NOT) to get that card.

:devilish:

:rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
What great interpretations.

xox, I had to love yours! And Larry, that Rudolph smioking. Not only obviously intricate owrk, but hilarious! There are many more that were really cool. I don't think I can make up my mind . . .

Hey Chris, can you be part of the vote as it was on account of Paul askign you to come up with a challenge? A good one I will add.

Status
Not open for further replies.