What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First member to name it.

Paul

Former Member
Ok members of PSG the first member who can think of a speed challenge for us all to do (just to keep our PSG fingers active) gets a like from at least ten members:mrgreen:.

From the first member who ever it is posting the challenge we all have 48 hrs from that post time to make an entry - keep it clean and fun.

And yes the member who makes the challenge can enter the challenge.

I name this speed challenge Explosion
All entries should be a foto-manipulation and must be clearly recognizable as that.
Here is my example. Have fun!

Steam Engine.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Chris. My mind is mud since I am up three or four hours early, 2 hours already. I keep thinking Im ust have some imaginative idea and you have already posted challenges of your own, but I just can't think of one to top the master of imaging and imagination! (ie: chrisdesign)

I hate you! :rofl:

OK, well maybe only a litle and maybe only sometimes . . .
Paul
. . . but you know I love you, right?

@Chris. My mind is mud since I am up three or four hours early, 2 hours already. I keep thinking Im ust have some imaginative idea and you have already posted challenges of your own, but I just can't think of one to top the master of imaging and imagination! (ie: chrisdesign)

I hate you! :rofl:

OK, well maybe only a litle and maybe only sometimes . . .
@Paul
. . . but you know I love you, right?

Hi Clare
Maybe I misunderstood what Paul was asking for. As you know my native language is german. Let's wait for Paul's comment in the meantime.
I love you too.:thumbsup:
Chris

Paul

Former Member
Nice one chris, clare where's your explosive entry?