What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch a Mature Woman

Make this 50 year old lady a little prettier. But please be gentle with her age.
Background is ok.

DSCN3376Silvie.jpg
Image:pepsign.com
Click to enlarge for working size.

Rich54

Guru
Here's mine. Always difficult to know how far to go with these... I prefer to err on the side of keeping the imperfections. I felt that the original photo was too dark and the skin had a gray cast, so after fixing those I almost felt like stopping right there. But I went ahead and reduced the heaviest wrinkles in the neck and jaw area, in the hands, and then toned the legs a bit. Comments welcome.

Silvie.jpg

PL124

Here is my version of retouching, comments are welcome

Attachments

• Lady.jpg
    Lady.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 12
Thanks PL124 for your work. It looks good, just the right leg needs some more "smoothing". It still looks a bit blotchy.
The quality of your retouching is difficult to see, because you used the small size of the image.
Though I appreciate your effort very much.

Chyina

Here's my attempt. What do you think? Although to be honest, I thought she was gorgeous as she was. :)

maturewoman.jpg

Rajeev Desai

ouDy0fx.jpg

Felt bad after smoothing a bit of her facial wrinkles. She looked great with them. :)

Last edited: