What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoration Challenge with a Prize for the Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Keep em coming guys..some really nice ones so far.

ALB68

Very nice ..thanks for doing it!

ALB68

Ok Boys and Girls,
This contest is going to be over tomorrow Saturday the 10th at 12pm Central Time in USA. You still have time to get your entry in. Git er done!

ALB68

Very nice Emily! Beauty. Thanks for posting.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Emily, that's beautiful. It really warms her up and opens up the eyes without making them look ghostly.

The only thing I would change (and goes for mine which is a sad work in progress) is to warm up the BG and maybe overall in this case as the pinks are warm and to me clash a bit with the remainder of the photo. Well done!

Last edited:

ALB68

Emily, that's beautiful. It really warms her up and opens up the eyes without making them look ghostly.

The only thing I would change (and goes for mine which is a sad work in progress) is to warm up the BG and maybe overall in this case as the pinks are warm and to me clash a bit with the remainder of the photo. Well done!

Queenie, if yours is a "work in progress" ya need to finish. This closes at midnight Central time. I have the voting thread ready to go with all the current posts. Thanks

ALB68

This contest is now over and the thread is closed . Please vote in the Vote Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.