What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo of Emily's Award for the Restoration Challenge

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Emily Rutter was the challenge/contest winner and she is getting this award sent to her today. Thought you guys might be interested in seeing it. It is 10.5" x 13 made of Premium Alder wood and is Laser engraved by me. Below shot shows some of the detail of the engraving. The photos are of course printed from PS with an Epson Artisan 1400 6 color printer and hot laminated with USI hot laminate decal material. Photo of the plaque was made with my Fujifilm SL1000. Design for the plaque was created in PS CC 2014.

Attachments

• Emily Award.png
    Emily Award.png
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Engraving.png
    Engraving.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
I am......and very nice it looks too. :thumbsup:

What size is it?
Difficult to judge a scale on half an image.

Impressive stuff, I'm sure Emily will be delighted with it....I would be!

Much Kudos Larry.

Regards.
MrTom.

EDIT:
Ok.......any more edits to your post before I ask the questions you are answering? LOL.

Last edited:

ALB68

ALB68....

That is true craftsmanship, Larry.... :clap::clap::clap:

Naaaa..not really. Hit a few buttons on the computer, stick the plaque in the machine and let er rip! (well maybe somewhat of an over simplification) . Came out nice and we were pleased with the result. Emily should have it in her PO box tomorrow.

gedstar

Guru
Very nicely done Larry and a very big congratulations to Emily, a well deserved winner!!!! :clap:

MikeMc

McGuru
Emily's image is top notch.....Looks like it was done originally....Well Done !

ALB68

Emily's image is top notch.....Looks like it was done originally....Well Done !

Thanks Mike.
"Looks like it was done originally" -meaning it looks like there was no manipulation or color added- Yes, it sure does. The way she did the eyes was the best of all the entries.

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
Yessir....Totally period perfect !

Well above my pay and skill grades !