What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouching Challenge: Make this young woman 40 years older.

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry 3 Hour Train Journey and had to kill some time, Had some fun with some kids also traveling on the same train.
NAME: HARD LIFE
Hard Life.png

Art by Joeseph and Madeline (strangers on a train)

Last edited:

Rich54

Guru
Here's mine, but let me know if you think I cheated. Here's what I did:
First, I accentuated the skin blemishes, made the eyes and mouth droop, elongated the nose, widened the lower face, desaturated the hair and made the eyes bloodshot. (I'm getting pretty old myself, so I know all the horrors.) So far, so good. But then I took a photo of an actual old woman and superimposed the wrinkles from that other photo. Did I violate the spirit of the challenge? Was I supposed to draw the wrinkles myself?

Young to Old.jpg

Hi Rich
You've done an excellent job on her. Really looks great!
And don't worry, it is perfectly "legal" to use an image of an older person in this challenge.
Thanks for sharing.

Rajeev Desai

ZGBySqD.jpg

She must be around 30~35 in the original? May be she will look like this at 40... not toooo much of a difference imo

Before --->

3kQ5Mqt.jpg

Aging a person with Photoshop can be tricky job, but it's also great fun to do it.
Just try it out and post your work here.

View attachment 53571
Click to enlarge this image and use this size for your work.
Source:http://random-acts-stock.deviantart.com/art/Escape-from-Arkham-stock-1-120990413

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Here is my contribution. A heavy case of bad genes...

Attachments

• young to old.jpg
    young to old.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 5