What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 28: Add anything to this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajeev Desai

97vn2kA.jpg

Add anything -- now! :)

MrToM

Guru
Eggy

You've thought about this haven't you? :thumbsup:

Detail makes a 'good' image a 'great' image, and its obvious you've made the effort to get the details right.....nice one.

My only criticism, and its just a small one, is that the shadows are a little too sharp for moon light and not really long enough considering the 'height' of the moon.
Remember, moon light is reflected light from the sun, its a more 'diffused' light, so shadows would be much softer, and with the moon so low they would also be much longer.

Having said that its a 'great' image regardless.....its evident you've spent some time on it and it was well worth it.

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
MrToM,
All the used footage are stock png's so it took me about an hour to 'compose'. I don't have to say that a very big part of the job is to get the right images.
And yes the shadows are not correct but I wanted to add a moon in the picture and de sky-part was very limited so I could not raise the moon high enough.
At a moment I was thinking to use the content aware scale to extend the sky but Chris provided an image to work with and that would not be correct.

Thanks everyone who participated in this challenge! This was great fun.
Voting will follow soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.