What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's that?

Paul

Former Member
What's the unusually photographed image?

whatisit.jpg :banghead:

Tom Mann

Guru
Guess #1: The bow shock from the comet that is coming straight at the earth and going to wipe us all out.

Guess #2: Looking vertically upwards at some curtains that are partially illuminated by the sun.

Guess #3: I don't have a clue. :rofl:

Good one, Paul.

Tom M

Paul

Former Member
Thanks for trying Tom, but no bananas so far.

Hybrus

The image has texture of paper or jeans like. And the white like waves are salt or sugar.
This look like filling a salt in a paper.
My answer for this one is:
1. I really don't know.
2. Panic, press anything on the keyboard, I may find the answer.
3. I found batman, Batman is always the answer.

Paul

Former Member
A clue maybe seeing that you are struggling:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
Or maybe a new image NOT THE SAME AS ABOVE don't want to confuse any of you any more than you already are:rofl:

wotisit.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
On the second one I see some human skin, and a part of a plastic object.
Isn't that an infusion needle? (If its ment to be for Madonna, there's not enough botox in the world to help her out)

Paul

Former Member
First ones a crisp packet cheese and onion the second is the front of a ball point pen without showing the ball point area;)

Tom Mann

Guru
Very fine, Paul! Thanks.

I'm still having a hard time visualizing the 1st one -- by any chance, do you happen to have another shot of the same item, maybe zoomed out a bit to get a better perspective?

T

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Not easy (but that is the purpose).
The first one seems to be a part of an object in imitation leather but I have no idea what. (Maybe a whip used by Madonna)
The second one looks like a bunch of critters inside a plastic bag or bottle.
Since no one else is making a guess I`m begging you Paul, help me out of my misery before I go nuts!