What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's that?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The first one is part of the inside of a car door or some other car part.

The second is the top of your shower curtain.

MrToM

Guru
I agree with Sam on the first one.... some interior car part such as the steering wheel or the door handle....could even be the hand brake.

The second looks to be a 'food stuff' wrapper....maybe an ice-lolly wrapper?
It also looks like its resting on your car steering wheel as well.....and are those yellow road markings in the background...possibly in the car park where you bought the ice-lolly?

I dunno.....just a wild stab in the dark.

Regards.
MrPoM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
The car part, I agree but wow, am I the only one to see a bug behind the wet plastic (and I even had not a drop of alcohol today)?
If not, I really hope for Paul it is not Sams guess!

Paul

Former Member
The first is a macro of my steering wheel, the second is the plastic wrapper off the tree on my mirror scent :cheesygrin:

Paul

Former Member
Ok the next to guess correctly gets to upload one from their computer.

watsdat.jpg:mrgreen:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The first looks like part of a tire and the second looks like a cookie/biscuit.

MrToM

Guru
I think the first one is the heel of a training shoe....def ink on fabric in the upper part.

The second looks like, well, yeah a biscuit.....but isn't that too easy considering the previous images?

Regards.
MrToM.

timtom42

It certainly looks like a cookie to me. However, that is probably because I am pretty much an ectomorph.

Paul

Former Member
I'm more of the endomorph myself and no neither of the answers are correct.

MrToM

Guru
Shouldn't we have the answer to the previous one before you go posting your "KNOB" all over the place? :rofl:

Regards.
MrPoM.