What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10 bill

Paul

Former Member
Asking for you to replace the head with a female who you think would be most deserving of the honor.

ance.com@0b4a6d94-9963-3e99-b235-5362bd0bfc70_FULL.jpg

Try and make it look like a real bank note not just a stuck on cartoon image please.

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Knowing how much you love Hillary, this one is just for you, Paul :rofl:

10dollar_bill_front_and_back-tjm01_ps01a_with_Hillary_bad_engraving-01.jpg

Unfortunately, I made the Guilloché pattern at too high a resolution, so the thin lines don't remain visible when the image of Hillary is down sized to fit in the ellipse, but in case anyone is interested, attached is what I used for the present version. If I get a chance, I'll re-do it at the proper resolution, match the color better, and replace the word, "Hamilton" with "Clinton".

T

Attachments

• Hillary_profile-tjm01-ps02a-01.jpg
    Hillary_profile-tjm01-ps02a-01.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
How did you get around Photoshop's money issue guys?
Nice work both.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I think it has to do with the resolution. I tried opening a 200 € bill in low res (420x225) no problem, another in 2MP, this is what I get:

Knipsel.JPG