What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 31 If PSG done splash screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedstar

Guru
Hi All

Well time for another challenge, just like to say thanks to all whom voted for me and giving me the chance to create a challenge.

Have to say creating the challenge was actually harder than participating in one :rofl:

So the challenge is to create a PSG Splash Screen. Photoshop has many hidden Splash Screens in all versions and you can see examples of them on this thread
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/graphic-design-showroom/54568-photoshop-splash-screens.html

There's no rules just use your imagination and lets get Splashing :flamethro:

Here's one just to get the ball rolling.
PSG-SplashScreen.jpg

Challenge ends 24th of October 2015

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Gedstar wanted a splash, a splash it will be...
But seriously, I never had a chance to look at my PS CS6 splash screen in the two or three seconds it takes to start up PS completely...
So I kept it short but splashy (don't know if that is English).
Let there be light and thereby color...

PSG contest 31-01.jpg

gedstar

Guru
Excellent work all you guys, really impressive splash screens :thumbsup:keep them coming!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a great challenge! Let's see if we can get some more entries.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Nice go at it, MrTom...

This is OT but it reminds of the gauges in the DeLorean time machine in Back to the Future.

In fact.... TODAY is the day Marty & Doc Brown arrived in the future........ :cheesygrin:

gedstar

Guru
Contest over can one of the mods start the voting please so we can get a new challenge started.
Thanks to all who participated :thumbsup:
Ged

Status
Not open for further replies.