What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since there was a tie between chrisdesign and Helios, the decision for a winner was made by the PSG staff members.

The winner of Challenge 32 - Tube world, is Helios.

Congratulations Helios!

Note: Be on the look out for some new changes to the challenge rules coming soon. These will be posted as a stickie in the Contest Forum as soon as they are finalized.

Burned Ice

Power User
Cool! Maybe when I'm done with my finals I can try to get in one of these challenges myself :)

Helios

Thank you, Chris. It was certainly a close call! I still most admire the concept and scope of your entry, not to mention the impressive amount of work you submitted.

Quick question - I noticed the premise of this seems to be that the winner thinks up the next contest. I have an idea, but should I post it now or just wait until after christmas to give everyone a break? Or even wait until the new rules have been posted?

Thank you, Chris. It was certainly a close call! I still most admire the concept and scope of your entry, not to mention the impressive amount of work you submitted.

Quick question - I noticed the premise of this seems to be that the winner thinks up the next contest. I have an idea, but should I post it now or just wait until after christmas to give everyone a break? Or even wait until the new rules have been posted?

Thanks for your feedback Helios...I really appreciate it.
I think it's good Idea to wait with the new challenge till beginning of January 2016.

Regards Chris.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Yes, it's a good idea that you wait until January to start the next challenge. As I stated, there will be some slight rule changes but they will not effect the way we have created the challenges in the past. I will get with you via PM and explain further a bit later.