What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting Poll for Challenge 33

• chrisdesign

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • MrToM

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Eggy

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • gedstar

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
OK, folks.... upload your entries here. Please keep this thread clear of comments. You can engage in banter and hold discussions regarding the submissions in the Challenge Announcement thread ... Challenge 33 - Winter Without Snow (Advanced)

Contest submission ends on Tuesday 19th January at 10am UTC.

Keep tuned to this first post for announcement of voting period and opening of the polls....

Edit: Poll is now up!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...so I'm the lucky winner of this contest.

It was great fun to participate, though it is a pity we couldn't attract more people to show their work in this challenge.

Thank you guys for the kind words on my win, and thanks again to everyone who voted for me.

Now I have to think of something interesting for the next challenge. I'll post the new Challenge 34 on January 31.

Regards Chris

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Though it is a pity we couldn't attract more people to show their work in this challenge.

Indeed Chris, only four submissions this time.
That is, correct me if I'm wrong, the lowest amount for a challenge.

Let's hope the next one will do better!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Indeed, a big thanks to Helios for providing us the opportunity to partcipate in his challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.