What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting Poll for Challenge 37

• Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Leo_The_Lip

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Revnart

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gedstar

Guru
:hi: ALL

Firstly a big thanks to Eggy for coming up with the latest Challenge :flamethro:https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-contests/57286-challenge-37-when-time-passes.html

OK people it's that time again, time to get creative and show us some of your skills. Entries can be posted here

All submissions will be hidden and can only be viewed during the voting period. If you have any comments or would like to engage in friendly banter, please post them at the sound room of Challenge Announcement Thread.

Submission ends on May 14 at midnight GMT

Best of luck to all and looking forward to seeing some interesting creations and don't forget the winning entry will be posted on our Facebook page, even more reason to enter!!!

Pearlie

Holy cow, this is gorgeous. :clap:Love the Steam Club, gear, signs......just all of it. Would love to know how you did this, found/created the images..... are there rules here for what can be used?

gedstar

Guru
Holy cow, this is gorgeous. :clap:Love the Steam Club, gear, signs......just all of it. Would love to know how you did this, found/created the images..... are there rules here for what can be used?

You can read the guidelines here
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...3-psgurus-photoshop-challenge-guidelines.html

So why not jump on board for the next challenge, details will be posted as soon as the next challenge is created and the winner gets to have their creation posted on our Facebook page.

Pearlie

thanks for the invite, gedstar..... I just may do that, but probably will look around a bit more to get a good feel for this site.:thumbsup:

revnart

Power User
Most important, thank you for great idea of challenge and opportunity to try myself :) thanks goes also to other competitors and voters(I don't know if it is a real word?).

Thank you :-D it's my first time :-D I've never won anything.. That made my day.

When should I post next challenge theme? :)

gedstar

Guru
@revnart

Congratulations on your win :thumbsup:

The challenge normally starts on the 1st of every month so you have some time to come up with something, just start a new thread with your idea for the challenge and one of the Mods will create the submission thread

Last edited:

Leo_The_Lip

Congratulations, REVART!! An excellent job

I really enjoyed putting my entry together and learned quite a bit. I hope others will avail themselves of future contests!!