What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting Poll for Challenge 38

• Paul

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Eggy

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gedstar

Guru
:hi: All

Well it's that time again, time for our latest Challenge.
A big thanks to Revnart for coming up with the challenge
:flamethro: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-contests/57480-challenge-38-revive-dead-things.html

All submissions will be hidden and can only be viewed during the voting period. If you have any comments or would like to engage in friendly banter, please post them at the sound room of Challenge Announcement Thread.

Best of luck to all and looking forward to seeing some interesting creations and don't forget the winning entry will be posted on our Facebook page, even more reason to enter!!!

Submission ends on Tuesday, June 14 at midnight GMT

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great results guys! :giggle:

Don't forget to vote!!!

Poll is closed...and we have a clear winner!:clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations to Eggy for his unique creation in this challenge. :wave1:

Paul

Former Member
Congrats eggy eggcellent crateation:cheesygrin:

gedstar

Guru
Well done Eggy looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the next challenge :wave1:

MrToM

Guru
Hmmmmm....the 'theme' of your submission seems rather familiar......:rofl:

Well done Eggy. :thumbsup:

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thank you all but a big thanks to @revnart who made this possible.
I know my 'design' was a bit unconventional but it was just to point out that activity in the summer is sometimes a bit low.

Now let me prepare the next challenge..

Last edited:

revnart

Power User
Congratulations Eggy :) Can't wait to see next challenge ;-) I hope despite the time of year and nice weather, forum will will be more alive and more people will take part in a challenge :) good job, as always ;-)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations Eggy! As others have stated, here's hoping that the forums activity picks up! Looking forward to the new challenge.