What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting Poll for Challenge 39

• chrisdesign

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • revnart

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • MrToM

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • colleague

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gedstar

Guru
:hi: All

Well it's that time again, time for our latest Challenge.
A big thanks to Eggy for coming up with the latest challenge :flamethro:https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-contests/57682-challenge-39-psg-magazine.html

All submissions will be hidden and can only be viewed during the voting period. If you have any comments or would like to engage in friendly banter, please post them at the sound room of Challenge Announcement Thread.

Best of luck to all and looking forward to seeing some interesting creations and don't forget the winning entry will be posted on our Facebook page, even more reason to enter!!!

Submission ends on Thursday, July 14 at midnight GMT

Eggy

Retired Moderator
To all who did enter the challenge a big :thumbsup:.

I see I did made the tabloïds.
For those who wanna know what is going on... buy the august issue!

:rofl:

gedstar

Guru
Well it looks like we have a clear Winner, a big congratulations to MrTom :wave1: :beerchug: :wave1:

Fantastic work by all and looking forward to seen what MrTom will comes up for the next challenge, should be interesting!

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
Thanks everyone....especially Eggy for such a great challenge theme...I hate you for it. :biglaff:

Who had to look up 'Interstratification' then eh?

I did! :rofl:

I hope that everyone got all the jokes, there are a lot of them....and as with all documents I hope you all read the small print! (Hence the abnormally large image)

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited:

revnart

Power User
Congratulations to MrTom ;-) it was fun with this challenge :) Can't wait to see what you will come up with ;-)