What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In between challenge for fun

Eggy

Retired Moderator
We are awaiting gedstar's challenge #44 soon but lets do one in between, nothing to win...(nothing to lose)

Imagine for a moment, in the blink of an eye mankind disappears from the face of the earth.
About two decades later, the animals seems to have taken over what the humans left behind.

It is an exercise in blending the animal into the background. For some inspiration look at the album in my profile.
It may look simple but choose carefully your abandonned building to fit in the animal of your choice.

Here's one of mine

Animal Kingdom 09. Indoor Pool - Hippo.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
For those having problems to fit in the animal, please post your problem so all of us can help you out!

Argos

Guru
maybe it's me (i just wake up) but looking light on the floor and the lamb doesn't the giraff blend better two or tree steps back?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
here comes the metro-giraf

Nice one colleague, but I would apply an adjustment layer 'brightness/contrast' on the giraffe to make it darker and then brush gently away the upper part making the light coming from above.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Is that Vee (dv8_fx) or not? :cheesygrin:

Nice one Chris. I can't figure out what the building is.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Ahhh, a nice one with humor. Well chosen animal picture fitting the light.

Except, who's Santa Claus now? :cry:

fredfish

Guru

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have been so busy the past few days that I have not had the chance to contribute to this great thread! This was a fantastic idea and I've really enjoyed the images!

Great work guys!