What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #44 - Fantasy Christmas Card

Challenge #44 - Fantasy Christmas Card

• fredfish

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Eggy

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • fotograffiti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Helios

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gedstar

Guru
Well it's coming to that time of the year again, first a big thanks to all who participated in and voted on Eggy's last challenge :thumbsup: and of course thanks to Eggy for creating the challenge.

The next challenge is quite simple all you have to do is create a Fantasy Christmas Card, it must contain something related to Christmas e.g. Santa, Reindeer's, Snow etc the rest I'll leave up to your imagination.

For some inspiration you can take a look HERE

We've had a good response to the last challenge so hopefully that trend will continue, if you haven't entered before why not give it a try, you have nothing to lose but you have something to gain and that's improving your PS skills and who knows you might even win the challenge and get to create that next challenge :cheesygrin:

:flamethro: So boot up that PC, open up Photoshop or any software of your choosing and get Photo Manipulating and most importantly have fun :thumbsup:

If you have any comments or would like to engage in friendly banter, feel free to do so here

Best of luck to all and looking forward to seeing some interesting creations

Entries must be submitted by Wednesday 14th December, 12pm GMT.

As with all challenges this challenge is open to all

Please note: As recently announced .... CONTEST FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT.... part 2....Please read!!! ..... all uploaded submissions are open for viewing.

Due to changes submissions will be posted here in the challenge thread going forward!!!

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Well, its the season isn't it Ged...

My submission is almost ready, just not gonna post it yet. I gonna let it settle a bit and look again and again to be sure there are no bloopers...

gedstar

Guru
Quick question about the deadline: Does "12pm" mean midday or midnight?

Midnight, I get confused myself maybe it should be AM and not PM :shocked:
Maybe it should be 11:59 PM or 00:00 AM

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Voting Polls now open, good luck to all who entered :thumbsup:

Just a reminder all members can vote in the Poll all it takes is one mouse click

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Only two days to vote and six votes for five submissions?

Come on guys and girls...