What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #47 Funny &/or Dangerous Situations

Challenge #47 Funny &/or Dangerous Situations

• chrisdesign

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pipsmom

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Eggy

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • fredfish

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pipsmom

Guru
Oh my goodness I am so chuffed especially being a Newby. Thank you everyone that made a dream come true, there's hope for me yet :giggle:

Saw the perfect idea in a commercial this morning....Your gonna love the next challenge....

fredfish

Guru
Well done Pipsmom - well deserved!!

Cheers

John

Pipsmom

Guru
No joking either....I'm ready ...just waiting instructions to when to post the next topic ;)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No joking either....I'm ready ...just waiting instructions to when to post the next topic ;)
No need to wait for instructions, they are posted HERE. Today would be the day to start your thread.

If your needing some guidance on how the thread should appear, just take a look at all the previous Challenge threads and start one in a similar fashion.

Just be sure and make the title: Challenge #48: TITLE

fredfish

Guru
Not a kick - just a gentle nudge :). Really looking forward to what you will come up with.

Cheers

John

*EDIT - just noticed you have posted a new challenge! Should have looked first :redface:

Last edited: