What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #48- Cloud Warriors New Voting Poll

Challenge #48- Cloud Warriors New Voting Poll

• Argos

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • sanjaymj

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argos

Guru
Hey gedstar, being a friendly contest and to not waste more time I have no problem withdrawing and give as a winner to sanjaymj, being honest the contest was a warrior cloud and mine is a Marshmallow logo :rofl:.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey gedstar, being a friendly contest and to not waste more time I have no problem withdrawing and give as a winner to sanjaymj, being honest the contest was a warrior cloud and mine is a Marshmallow logo :rofl:.
Nonsense! The Marshmallow man was a chosen form of the Sumerian God warrior Gozer.

The edit stands and we're in a run off!

sanjaymj

Hats off Argos
You are a real GURU & my inspiration :thumbsup:
Regards
Sam
(sanjaymj)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations Argos! Well done!