What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #49 - Fill the room

Challenge #49 - Fill the room

• Eggy

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • fredfish

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • gedstar

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • steve235

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MrToM

• sanjaymj

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Jerry D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gedstar

Guru
Well it looks like we have a winner and it's no other than our new MOD @Eggy

Congratulations Lambert you done a wonderful job at filling the room as did everyone else but alas there can be only one winner
:wave1:

Looking forward to your next challenge :thumbsup:

Last edited:

fredfish

Guru
Well done Eggy - a well deserved winner

Cheers

John

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks to you all!

Yep, it was a fun challenge with a lot of participants and a lot of voters too!

Its nice that the challenges are revived and I hope the next one will attract a lot of members, new and old...

The_Deserter

Sorry i almost forgot i had to come up with the next challenge XD. So i had to come up with and an a idea fast :biglaff:. Fill the room as the name said.. using the next image you had to let fly your imagination adding, changing whathever you want, it's a free challenge but if you want to pratice something try to made the blending your principal objective. trying to search the best image, adjust the temperature colour, the light, the quality of the image , etc etc. You can add a simple couch but if you achieve that appears to belong to the same photo to me is better than a crazy montage obviously fake (personal opinion XD).
Nice work from Steve235. The star wars theme is really perfect here.