What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #49 - Fill the room

Challenge #49 - Fill the room

• Eggy

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • fredfish

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • gedstar

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • steve235

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MrToM

• sanjaymj

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Jerry D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argos

Guru
Sorry i almost forgot i had to come up with the next challenge XD. So i had to come up with and an a idea fast :biglaff:.

Fill the room as the name said.. using the next image you had to let fly your imagination adding, changing whathever you want, it's a free challenge but if you want to pratice something try to made the blending your principal objective. trying to search the best image, adjust the temperature colour, the light, the quality of the image , etc etc. You can add a simple couch but if you achieve that appears to belong to the same photo to me is better than a crazy montage obviously fake (personal opinion XD).

empty-living-room-clipart-tumblr-flickr-photo-sharing-bkXU9R-clipart.jpg

Cheers!

SUBMISSIONS

Eggy
PSG Challenge #49.png

fredfish

room3.jpeg

chrisdesign
empty-living-room challenge chrisdesign.jpeg

gedstar
room.jpeg

steve235
empty-living-room.jpg

MrToM
49_FLR_MT_01.png

sanjaymj
My entry for challenge 49.jpg

Jerry D
challenge-49-dirt.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
That looks fun!

Is it allowed to change the colors? (jeez, what an ugly green :shocked:)
Or replace the floor boarding with one in one piece?

Argos

Guru
That looks fun!

Is it allowed to change the colors? (jeez, what an ugly green :shocked:)
Or replace the floor boarding with one in one piece?

Of course, you can paint the walls... but carefull it's 24hours to get dry XD (it' s not ugly it's zen).

Free challenge you can do whatever you want XD.

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
Great job eggy, with so many objects iit's hard to keep track of all the shadow work needed XD.

Maybe it was to easy for you... make a pool spring break party with this (joking :devilish:):

contemporary-house-best-12-contemporary-house-in-seattle-with-japanese-influence-idesignarch.jpg

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
hahaha, by the looks of it, seems like it was a pretty lame party, dind't miss a lot :biglaff:.

Cheers!! ;)

Eggy

Retired Moderator
hahaha, by the looks of it, seems like it was a pretty lame party, dind't miss a lot :biglaff:.

Cheers!! ;)

Watch the details my friend...you'll understand why this was a great party for me...:cheesygrin:

fredfish

Guru
OK Here's my contribution. Took filling the room literally :)

room3.jpg

Cheers

John

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Wow Lambert, a stunning entry, looks fantastic!

Thanks Chris!

Since you're in 3D too you do understand that I will not renew my subscription for Pixelsquid because of the outrageous price p/month.
(More then I pay for my PS and LR subscription)
Also there's the limitations of 3D positions and the existing of sites providing real free 3D objects usable in PS or Blender.
But I'll use it to till the end...