What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #50: At The Beach

Challenge #50: At The Beach

• JJLAPIN

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • MikeMc

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • GreenManiac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Explosive Tortellini

• Argos

• Pipsmom

• ZeroCool22

• chrisdesign

• fogo00

• colleague

• Helios

• sanjaymj

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Steve235

• Jerry D

• fredfish

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Tony Bowman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Come on guys and gals, time to vote!

16 submissions and only 12 votes until now!

fredfish

Guru
Many thanks to all of you - I would like to thank my mother, my father, my producer etc...... :cheesygrin:

Seriously I am humbled - I was really pleased to see so many entries this time, and with such imagination (you will believe it came from the deep!!). I am sure that the quantity was down to Eggys excellent choice for a contest (thanks Eggy).

I am sorry to have been out of circulation for a while - I am currently staying away from home due to a sick family member and this means that I am doing everything on my iPad - including logging in to my home computer using Teamviewer so I can use Photoshop (this was how I finished my submission this month).

I already have a germ of an idea for the next challenge - I will PM a mod for details on how and when to post it. It would be great if we got the same level of interest this time round - I really enjoyed seeing everybody's submissions.

Thanks again to all.

Cheers

John