What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo studio plugin????

iggie

Morning all, im an experienced graphic designer but new to this forum and seeking a bit of help...
I'm looking for a pluggin for photoshop cs5, or a stand alone app that will take a piece of artwork like pdf or jpg and bring it into a photographers studio to get perspective lighting ect....

Example: unprinted magazine cover what's the easiest way to make it look like I've taken photos of the printed product?

Thanks

iDad

Guru
easiest way..........take a photo

iggie

unfortunately i cant as i dont have the printed product, I have about 14 old pieces that id like to include in my portfolio but only have digital copies of them. All the rest of my portfolio has been photographed. Thanks for your reply anyway...

iDad

Guru
crop them to remove the outer border of the image.....just show the part of image you want to see. Depending on each image, they could probably use some touchup but not seeing the images is not going to get you many ideas......