What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(HELP) Looking for CS5 FREE LOMO plugin download for MAC

crazy_l3oyz

I'm looking for a LOMO plugin to edit my photos easily.
I was looking for it quite some time, somehow I still couldn't get it.
And what I could found is those normal plugin editing but not for LOMO and not for MAC as well >.<
Can someone here helps me to get the plugin please?
Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hoogle

Guru
Just google search Lomo Action for photoshop hundreds of free actions out there that will do lomo effect if you dont want to do it yourself. But every action I have seen are completely different so there are lomo which is a darkening vignette with a colour cast or there is more of a Holga\lomo effect which is darkening\ colourcasts and a black vignette with light leaks.

crazy_l3oyz

Just google search Lomo Action for photoshop hundreds of free actions out there that will do lomo effect if you dont want to do it yourself. But every action I have seen are completely different so there are lomo which is a darkening vignette with a colour cast or there is more of a Holga\lomo effect which is darkening\ colourcasts and a black vignette with light leaks.

Hi Hoogle, thanks for your reply.
I found a few lomo plugin when I google it, but I don't get any is for MAC CS5 version.
That's why I'm asking for help here :cry:
Do you have any recommendation for plugins download?

I'm very new in lomography, that's why I'm not familiar with the color yet.
As in how vignette is good or over or just nice? as well as holga color.
That is why I want to download some plugin and learn from there. :sad:

Hoogle

Guru
I believe actions are a photoshop file so does not matter if they are for mac or pc as they are universal.

as for plugins I am not aware of any free 1s like actions but many of my plugin suites have holga\ lomo style plugins available.

ie alien skin exposure Alien Skin Software: Exposure

this has many camera style effects in including vintage camera looks even down to camera make model and film type being used. I use to like it a lot but cant really justify the $249 price tag when you can get things like Nik colour effex pro for a similar price and more functionality. or onONes perfect effects which has many holga\lomo presets filters.

but better still learn how to do it yourself only a case of making some tweaks on a curves adjustment layer and then adding a vignette

I did a tutorial just touching on the subject so maybe that could help get you started and designed for new to photoshop users. but once you understand it you can look up more advanced tutorials.

crazy_l3oyz

Thanks for your help Hoole. The video really helps for the basic editing.
As I know there's a few types/styles of editing lomo pictures, and I'm trying to figure it out.

Btw, do you come across the cracked version of the plugins that you mentioned?
I think I did, but maybe somewhere else.

Paul

Former Member
We don't condone 'cracked' anything here, only iDAD and thats because hes old now.