What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richard Rosenman Photoshop Freeware Filters Updated

richardrosenman

Hey gang!

After thousands of requests and a significant overhaul, I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of my freeware plugins for Adobe Photoshop, compiled and fully working in 64 bit. Additionally, there are many new, never before seen plugins available. Please feel free to check them out and most importantly, remember they are all FREE!

You can check out the plugins here.

These plugins are used by artists around the world. If you are a 3D artist, 2D designer, graphic artist, illustrator, motion designer, matte painter, photographer, photo-retoucher, engineer, etc, these plugins are of interest to you.

The next stage will involve all the commercial plugins being updated and ported to 64 bit.

software_freeware_plugins_pressimage.jpg

-Richard

MrToM

Guru
WOW....!

Thats fantastic!

Thanks Richard, I've been waiting for the x64 versions so this is great news.

Thanks also for your generosity in producing these free plugins....very much appreciated.

Regards.
MrTom.

richardrosenman

Awww, Tom! Thanks for such nice comments!

I'm grateful to have the opportunity to post here and let your users know. And it's so nice to see such a positive reaction from folks like you. It makes all those months of hard work worthwhile. ;)

Cheers,
-Richard

gedstar

Guru
Thanks a bunch Richard, look forward to trying these out :thumbsup:

If only Adobe was that generous :rofl:

Hi Richard
What a big package of cool filters. Can't wait to try them out.
So thanks very much... you made my day!

Tom Mann

Guru
Thank you very much, Richard. It's good to hear from you again, and thank you for being so generous with all the freebies. I must confess, though ... I'm surprised that you didn't update your commercial products like Lumiere before you updated your freeware, and thereby make some money for yourself, LOL. I would dearly love to be able to stay in 64 bit PS to use my copy of Lumiere instead of having to temporarily switch over to a 32 bit installation and then switch back.

Best regards, and thank you again!

Tom M

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Hello again Richard, long time no see! :D

I've been using your filters for as long as I can remember for some of my texture work, and all I can really say is; top stuff my friend! :D
Thanks for your time and effort put into these, they make some areas of photoshopping much more bearable!

can I just ask though, is there a way to interlace an image with the de-interlacer? AKA reversing the function?

Thanks

Zee

Last edited:

richardrosenman

Thank you very much, Richard. It's good to hear from you again, and thank you for being so generous with all the freebies. I must confess, though ... I'm surprised that you didn't update your commercial products like Lumiere before you updated your freeware, and thereby make some money for yourself, LOL. I would dearly love to be able to stay in 64 bit PS to use my copy of Lumiere instead of having to temporarily switch over to a 32 bit installation and then switch back.

Best regards, and thank you again!

Tom M

Hey Tom!

Sorry for the late reply to this but I just saw these now.

Well, you'll be pleased to know I have started updating and releasing the commercial filters in 64 bit. As a matter of fact, I have just release the first one tonight: https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...s/54441-lens-corrector-pro-v1-5-released.html

The others, like Lumiere, DOF PRO, etc, will be coming next, one at a time. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
-Richard

richardrosenman

Hello again Richard, long time no see! :D

I've been using your filters for as long as I can remember for some of my texture work, and all I can really say is; top stuff my friend! :D
Thanks for your time and effort put into these, they make some areas of photoshopping much more bearable!

can I just ask though, is there a way to interlace an image with the de-interlacer? AKA reversing the function?

Thanks

Zee

Hey Zee;

Unfortunately, you can't with de-interlacer. I won't ask what you'd want that for because as an artists, I know there are always reasons! lol! Truthfully, it wouldn't be tough at all to write a filter that would do this but I have some many others I need to tend to first that I have no time.

Perhaps ask me again after the commercial filters are released?

Cheers,
-Richard

Tom Mann

Guru
Hey Tom! Sorry for the late reply to this but I just saw these now. Well, you'll be pleased to know I have started updating and releasing the commercial filters in 64 bit. As a matter of fact, I have just release the first one tonight: https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...s/54441-lens-corrector-pro-v1-5-released.html

The others, like Lumiere, DOF PRO, etc, will be coming next, one at a time. Stay tuned!
Cheers - Richard
Thank you, Richard. I can't wait!

Tom