What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lattice v1.0 released.

richardrosenman

Hi gang - I hope its ok for me to post news of my latest new plugin which is of interest to Photoshop users.

I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of Lattice for Adobe Photoshop and compatible hosts.

lattice_banner

Lattice is an incredibly powerful particle based procedural lattice structure generator for Adobe Photoshop and compatible hosts. It is a novel tool for designers, illustrators and digital artists for the creation of generative design.

software_lattice_strip09.jpg

Lattice’s core function is to interconnect particles with lines and points. Particles are initially generated in the form of a 3D cube, sphere or cylinder and are then manipulated by you through the use of effectors. When two particles are within a specified distance of each other, they are connected. This simplicity of ordered chaos is what makes generated content from Lattice so visually captivating.

software_lattice_strip06.jpg

Lattice’s effectors, the heart of the plugin, can produce all sorts of dynamic effects such as noise, turbulence, scales, translations, rotations, skews, tapers, twists, bends, waves and deletes. By combining multiple effectors together you can produce truly stunning structures of unlimited variations. Additionally, each effector has its own affective space fields so that you can modify only specific parts of the particle array. A falloff control allows you to softly feather the effect while other features such as field inversion and field axis allow endless fine-tuning of your effect.

software_lattice_strip10.jpg

Packed with a seriously powerful coloring engine, each particle can inherit it’s own unique color based on axis or position. Coloring can be dictated by a single color, a mix of two colors in any number of three dimensions, a distribution of color spectrum in any number of dimensions and even image colors derived from a source image thereby facilitating integration into existing images. Both line and point colors can be individually overridden for a custom color and line intensity can be derived from line length resulting in gorgeous shading.

Lattice has a powerful feature list including the ability to load and work directly with OBJ files!

software_lattice_strip02.jpg

Click here to check out Lattice now!

Hoogle

Guru
Comes with a $99 price tag though, Maybe it is worth it if you do a lot of work with that kind of effects but seems to expensive to just try out, I would like a trapcode form or Trapcode Mir for photoshop alternative with that flexibility now that would be worth $99 of anyones money.

richardrosenman

Comes with a $99 price tag though, Maybe it is worth it if you do a lot of work with that kind of effects but seems to expensive to just try out, I would like a trapcode form or Trapcode Mir for photoshop alternative with that flexibility now that would be worth $99 of anyones money.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, anyone can try it out for free. The demo works unrestricted except being able to apply the final effect. Trapcode and Mir are exclusively for AE and will most likely never be available for PS due to their functionaility. Lattice has very different functionality and it's been built specifically for PS. ;)

Cheers,
-Richard