What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Free & Useful Photoshop Plugins

MrToM

Guru
Thanks gedstar

Tried a couple at random that sounded useful namely "Pixel2vector", (Its just 'Create Path from Selection' shortcut but not as accurate), and "Transform Each", (Which works pretty well), but neither are plugins....both are scripts.

Also, the 'install', (if you can call it that), instructions for Pixel2Vector (CC 2014) are wrong....you cannot run a script from inside a zip file.

Its a bit misleading of the website to call them 'Plugins', so I would expect the rest are scripts too....which is absolutely fine but they are not as advertised.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, I appreciate the find, just a heads up for anyone else intending to try any that all is not as it appears....some may even be plugins but not all of them.

Of course if anyone does run into trouble 'installing' or running any of them they can always post on PSG for help. :thumbsup:

Regards.
MrToM.

revnart

Power User
I already knew all of them. Scripts and plug-ins :) Ditto is one of the most interesting plug-ins I have ever found ;-)
Thank you Ged for the link :)