What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Platinum Text Photoshop Layer Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yutosi

Power User
Hey guys, here's a Photoshop Layer Style I made that will give your text a beautiful Platinum look.

This is nice for graphic design or web design projects when you want a silver/metallic look to the text.

Here's a preview:

fxTDc.jpg

Here is the Photoshop Layer Style You Can Download and Use:

Attachments

• platinum-text.zip
    1 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
UNZIP, drag the plug-in into your PS STYLE Plug-Ins folder.....

I hope I'm right on that.... no PS in front of me to check. But the plugin is installed in the appropriate PS/CS Plug-in/Style folder.

Ctrl+Z

Hi,

This isn't a million miles away from what I was looking for :) I'm going to try and see if it would work for me... How people create these is beyond me. Thank you for sharing your hard work and time.

bowramum

This is just beautiful. Can you tell me the font that you have used. I am just learning about styles etc. I love PS but am just learning as I said. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and talents. Bowramum

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
bowramum,
Use it with any font you like. The effect will be applied to it. Unzip it, extract it and then drop it in the Preset/Styles folder. (copy and paste) In PS go to Window and check show Styles. You will probably have to load it. Click the dropdown top right and the list will drop down. Suggest Append instead of replace. Type some text and then click on it in the styles pallet..wa la..platinum text. Very cool effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.