What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Camera Raw PreSets

inkpad.t

Guru
Hi All...

Just in case any one is interested OnOne Software is giving over 100 presets away for free for Adobe Camera Raw.

There's also an install how to pdf download with them.

http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/camera-raw-presets/

I don't know if they are compatible with CC (creative cloud ).. but they work on cs6, there quite good as well. just got them last night, still playing around with them.

Thanks.

These don't work in PS2014 or CC. I downloaded them and followed the instructions to the letter. Attempted to load them from Camera Raw Presets panel and when the window opens at Settings, nothing is there..0-Nada. I closed Photoshop prior to pasting them also in case your about to ask that. Any suggestions? It doesn't require a restart does it??

Edit: Sorry about that..they do work in 2014. You load them one at a time and they work as you apply. Apply Preset is greyed out in the panel ?

Last edited:
Bummer...Will not work on CS5.5.......must be for CS6 and later.

Designed to streamline the workflow and jumpstart your creative vision, these presets for Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) help you get the most out of your Raw images in Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Creative Cloud.
Bummer...Will not work on CS5.5.......must be for CS6 and later.

Back