What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Your going to have to be much more specific, sorry.

Tom Mann

Guru
Also ...

a) is the picture going to be used for a real estate listing to sell the house?

b) the picture is already heavily processed. Did you take it? Do you have the original?

Tom M

Stoyan Dimitrov

snimka 1.jpg

The photo will be used for real estate. I want to learn what I need to do to look better. This is the original picture. I also pictures with vray rednder elements (reflections, refractions ...)

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
View attachment 61962

The photo will be used for real estate. I want to learn what I need to do to look better. This is the original picture. I also pictures with vray rednder elements (reflections, refractions ...)

It's an architectural 3d render......

Everything looks fine except for the garage door and bricks....

What don't you like about the render?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Do you use photoshop?

At first glance, it looks fine to me. Only if the viewer takes a close good look at it will they notice what it is.... That's the thing about 3d renders.... you can only do so much to make it realistic....

For starters.... is the sky background 3d generated? You can try changing the sky to something a bit more realistic. As well as increase the brightness and decrease contrast a bit...

But it's the garage door.... lacks detail.

Tom Mann

Guru
dv8_fx - "It's an architectural 3d render......"

Am I embarrassed. :redface:. That will teach me never to rely on what the tiny screen on my 3 y.o. phone shows me instead of waiting till the power comes back on so I can look at properly with my real computer. Oh, the shame, the shame. :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

That being said, the power is back on, and here are some changes I've made that I think makes it look more like a real photo (garage door excepted, LOL).

If you like what you see, let me know and I'll run down the things I did.

Tom M

Attachments

• snimka-tjm01-ps03a-for_GIF-698px_wide.gif
    snimka-tjm01-ps03a-for_GIF-698px_wide.gif
    255.8 KB · Views: 22

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
@dv8_fx - "It's an architectural 3d render......"

Am I embarrassed. :redface:. That will teach me never to rely on what the tiny screen on my 3 y.o. phone shows me instead of waiting till the power comes back on so I can look at properly with my real computer. Oh, the shame, the shame. :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

That being said, the power is back on, and here are some changes I've made that I think makes it look more like a real photo (garage door excepted, LOL).

If you like what you see, let me know and I'll run down the things I did.

Tom M

I feel the brick finish should be lightened a bit. That's what most renderers, 3d or manual drawing would do.

And for the designer/architect to finish the garage door. It's too glaringly fake. Maybe having it up and open would hide the obvious.....

@Stoyan Dimitrov ... I can also suggest give it a depth of field by blurring the background a bit. This gives view emphasis on the house...

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
@dv8_fx - "It's an architectural 3d render......"

Tom M

LOL... which is why I hate viewing the forum on my smartP or wife's tablet.....