What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please critique my start page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieter Goris

This is the one. The finalized version of what it should become.Added higher contrast against the blue and taken all comments in considiration.Of course the picture is just a placeholder until we have our correct pictures taken.Thanks everybody for the help! Meant a lot.

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
Inspire, create and reveal seem misplaced.

Line up the words with the words We are.

All in all, it's a very sleek and sexy design.

Pieter Goris

Keeping you guys up to date.
I'll delete all former attachments to keep the topic a little bit cleaner. Don't know what the policy is if you're updating constantly with newer versions.

Pieter Goris

In that case 'oeps'.
I'll try to put the beginning stages back on here. Sorry for that Clare. I was like 'euuhm my attachment folder is a clutter let's delete that'.

ChrisHPZ

Power User
How come I don't see a link? WTH?!?!?! Did it get removed? Nevermind, I think Pieter was deleting old screenshots and posting new ones. Damnit!! Still can't see the screenshots because the dimensions are too large. Pieter do you have a live link to this website?

Last edited:

Pieter Goris

Hi ChrisHPZ, yes I deleted the older ones and updated with the new onces.
I didn't kept in mind leaving the older ones online for other people to learn from my 'mistakes'.
What I can do is upload them to my online spaces and post the online links here so you can download them. The dimensions are 1440 x .... (depending on the page).

Pieter Goris

Tried out a somewhat new approach on the start page. Tell me what you like best.This alternative design has to be a little bit perfected obviously. But the basic idea is there.

Last edited:

Pieter Goris

Keeping you guys in the loop. Talked to my partner in crime today. He liked the alternative look better.

Pieter Goris

Anyone who favors one design above the other. Or anything you would change if it was you. All comment is welcome. Much appreciated!

Pieter Goris

Due to the fact that I sold the name WEARE.MOOP to a company already functioning under the name moop. I deleted all attachments with the logo on it. Due to copyright claims. Hope you understand and sorry for that.

iDad

Guru
Tried out a somewhat new approach on the start page. Tell me what you like best.This alternative design has to be a little bit perfected obviously. But the basic idea is there.

:mrgreen:
knock knock anyone home?

ibclare

Queen Bee
What works with this type of resurrection is I delete the today's spam thread by the poster wanting to get 5 posts. Once that is removed, the thread goes back to its sleeping place and disappears from the line-up. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.