What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know what font this is?

rufinatti

Power User
Hey all,

I came across this logo the other day and wanted to know if anyone could identify this font.

Much thanks!

URL]

I couldn't find an exact match, but here are a few options which are pretty close.

Free Fonts

Corporate Font

Treydahn

Banned
Hey Ruffinati,

Just wondering whether you've had a chance to download fonts from FFont.net. Is it a safe spot to get fonts?

Thanks,

dworx

did you try whatfontis.com you can upload the image of font and it will give you the required font.

ibclare

Queen Bee
There are many safe good font sites. Just to keep it simple, I use dafont.com and fontspace.com but there are many as other members have said.

There are virus checkers that will tell you if a site has no known issues. If you hover over the site on google for instance, you will get a pop-up from the antivirus software that will make a remark.

blogfreakz

yes agree with you ibclare, mostly I used dafont.com for font download... It's safe to download there..

Paul

Former Member
That company as already been offered up, maybe reading the whole thread will help you come up with a different and alternative version to help.

iDad

Guru
Why don't you mods do yourself a favor and close the stuff that grabs spam...... I don't get it, the question was answered, why leave it open.