What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing Bottom Part Od A Stroke Around A Rounded Triangle?

mooapo

I am wanting to remove the Bottom Part of a Rounded Triangle. Keep Left ,Right, Top, but not the bottom.

NoteThank you: The stroke is inside, and I am wokring with Photoshop cs6...

Attachments

• heading-img.png
    heading-img.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 4
duplicate layer then erase where you want removed on bottoom layer turn off stroke on top layer..... play around with that idea you'll get in no time

duplicate layer then erase where you want removed on bottoom layer turn off stroke on top layer..... play around with that idea you'll get in no time
Duplicate, seems kind of extreme..... Seriously ? Is there not a better way? Send me a PSD File if you wouldn't. mind, show me something. Your idea my me sound, but does not make sense. Make the file bigger don't it? Also, I am new to stuff like this, perhaps some visual help could do that job.

theres plenty of ways to do it, that was just easiest to explain .once you get it where you want it merge the layers it will be fine size wise

Like this? Sorry if I got it wrong

65b9e46108c62402a2c6fef32a8331ee.png

I also don't get the "rounded triangle" thing. Where do you see a triangle? Or do you want it to end in a rounded triangle below?

If that is what you are after why not just use the rounded marquee tool and in fill with what ever colour you desire and stroke it also if you want?

First, I think he might have meant rounded rectangle guys.

Secondly, do you mean you want to remove the stroke? If so then you need to rasterize the layer first.

Make a layer below your rectangle. Merge the two. Now you have an image of which the stroke has become pixels. Take your pen tool, or rectangular marquis tool, or polygonal lasso, blah blah blah, and select the bottom, then delete. Very simple.

But keep your original. Always keep original layers until you are 100% satisfied or you might find yourself creating from scratch. Merciful mother, no please. We've all done it. :mrgreen:

Back