What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Multiple Links in One Picture

Arukaizer

Hi =]

I'm kind of lost. I just became a VIP in another forums, and I'm wanting to create a sign to announce my threads in a cooler way. The problem is, they only accept BB Code so HTML is off(like the most) even if you're a VIP. And I can't crop the picture in pieces because a sign for VIP is limited to 3 pictures(if you're not VIP, you can insert just one picture) and insert 1000 characters(200 if you're not a VIP). Damn, I would need to crop it in at least 13 pieces...

So all I can think is: "you simply can't do nothing about it, stick with text announcements", one picture would make my posts 'nicer', less polluted and I have further more than 3 threads so I can't manage using only 3 pictures.

But just to make sure I have to ask to the pros: I have any option except for starting a new account somewhere else?(just kidding) :lol:

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Arukaizer said:
And I can't crop the picture in pieces because a sign for VIP is limited to 3 pictures

Arukaizer said:
I would need to crop it in at least 13 pieces...

I think you answered your own question! If your limited to three (3), and you need thirteen (13), not much else you can do!

Good luck!