What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-carreting a web page :D :D

gautamz07

Power User
hey guys had a bit of free time on my hands .

found this really awesome about me page online :D :D

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 4.12.54 PM.png
and you know what i'am going to do with it :D :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .... Re- create it LOOOL Alas , in HTML and CSS :p :p , i will be going slow on it , but we'll do it i'am sure . I'll post the code on github.com , so you will be free to download and see the code (which you can anyway do by right clicking and doing "view source") :p

i will be changing the color-scheme though !

OK lets Go BHrrrrrrrooooom Bhrrrrrroooooom :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MrToM

Guru
LOL....I just love your enthusiasm gautamz07 and that's a BIG plus point in my book!

From what you've shown us previously I have no doubt that this is well within your capability.
You'll have this done in no time. :thumbsup:

Good luck....and, as if I need to say it, enjoy doing it!

Regards.
MrTom.

gautamz07

Power User
MrTom , Thank you so much :D

guys sorry for the delay !! without much adieu heres the link and you can go checkout what i have done .

http://purplefront.net/borabora/

honestly took about 3 hours (i am a slow coach lol) .

anyways , a few pointers :
- I used bootstrap just for alignment .
- CSS-3 for the social icons (HOW do u like those ???) :D :D

Hope you'll like it :) , i know i picked up something on the easier side , but i promise , Our next mission will be much more advanced than this one . :p

Kind regards .

Gautam.

MrToM

Guru
Excellent!

Looking very nice there.....my only concern would be the text colour here:

goohs_blog_A_01].png

I find that difficult to read....anyone else?

I appreciate that the page can scroll to move the text to a more contrasting part of the BG image but you know how lazy people are these days....just moving the mouse or swiping a finger is such a chore.

Icons look cool...a little animation certainly makes sure you're clicking the right one.

Regards.
MrTom.

gautamz07

Power User
MrTom , taught nobody would notice , but eyes of an eagle :D

Thanks for your valuable inputs , one way to overcome that is decrease the opacity of the black box and make it more opaque , but i don't want to do it that way , so i'll think of another idea :) .

@EveryoneElse , i am still keeping track of this thread , so will be posting the github link as promised and also will come up with a few updates soon :D

Thank you .

Kind regards .

Gautam.