What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pixelated text in photoshop?

Z1000

Is it possible that font in photoshop is more pixelated or blurry than on website even if I use anti aliasing?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is this a hypothetical question?

If so, my guess would be that if it's pixelated in Ps then it will more than likely be the same when uploaded.

MrToM

Guru
Do you really mean 'pixelated' or just looks 'staircased'.....'jaggy'...etc.

Its unlikely that if a font were 'pixelated' that you could even see it....unless its a very large font no less than 8px in width anywhere along its path.

Whatever.....as Sam has said, its unusual for it to look any different on a web site than in PS....unless you save it out in a completely different size or format.

Regards.
MrToM.

Z1000

This is how website looks (random squarespace template), and black text is entered later, it doesn't look same to me. Maybe it's just wrong font? It looks like arial to me, and ''STEFAN JOVANOVIC'' name looks 'jaggy', not smooth. Is it maybe because of browser antialiasing?

K3tBLRd.jpg