What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG Freelance Designer Reviews

bombowet

I hired Kyle Reneg to photo shop 2 images together, got the job done fast and will be back for some more soon!

Julia

I hired pauloalex_98 to create a tutorial for me. He did an excellent job. It was clear, easy to follow, and I learned just what I needed to. He was professional, responsive and a joy to work with. I highly recommend him.

nasrieen

I hired ShotBySN to help me with a few retouches on a few photos and I am so happy with how they turned out and great to work with! Thankyou so much again :)

Nuggetti

I hired @asahid to fix my eyes where I was squinting because of sunlight in 6 photographs. Didn't take more than an hour and was willing to make any changes necessary to satisfy me.

I'm happy with the end result of all pictures. Thanks again ! Will definitely ask again if need some photoshopping.

asahid

Guru
I hired @asahid to fix my eyes where I was squinting because of sunlight in 6 photographs. Didn't take more than an hour and was willing to make any changes necessary to satisfy me.

I'm happy with the end result of all pictures. Thanks again ! Will definitely ask again if need some photoshopping.
thanks for review, i appreciate it :)

Gold0132

I hired GeneGraphics for a logo design.

His work is among the best I’ve ever seen and I have dealt with many! His pricing is fantastic and he is very quick to reply. Great communication! Will definitely do business with again, highly recommend. 👍