What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG Freelance Designer Reviews

Paladin

I could get Zain Khan to do a background-image for me. Very nice work at a reasonable price in an adequate time. Communication was good and he was patient with my questions-for-adjustment.
Still in contact :)

ElanaSafar

Seaco did a great job photoshopping a photo of me. Response and turnaround time was impressive, and i didn't realize the designer was in the UK and I was in the USA! I am really glad I found this site!

If you hired a freelancer on Photoshop Gurus, please post a review of the freelance designer as a reply to this thread after the work has been completed.

This will help other clients/buyers know about the reliability and quality of work they can expect from our Freelance Graphic Designers.

This is not the thread to work out problems. If you have any unresolved issues with the designer or the work received please work them out before posting here.

Thank you very much for choosing our services and have a nice day.

Agustin_Ramos

Seaco did an amazing job photoshoping my motorbike girl. He went above and beyond my expectations. I'm so glad he took the job. Turnaround time was fast.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SHMACKITY2K

It was a pleasure working with Confestium. I needed a Logo and Banner. He was very quick and professional and above all he is very talented. I will do business with him again and definitely recommend him.

I put out a request for a logo design recently and was contacted by a couple fellows. I choose to go with Confestium and it was a very painless experience. He always understood what I was after and has a creative mind which lead to the final result that we are happy with.

Confestium went above and beyond to ensure we got exactly what we were after. Email communication was spot on and he was very responsive and communicative to what I had sent him.

How happy am I with his service: 5 stars
How was his communication: 5 stars
Would I work with Confestium again: Yes without a doubt

Thanks again Confestium and Photoshop Guru's, it was nice to be able to get what I needed completed in an absolutely painless process. Look forward to working with Confestium again.

Chris,

Confestium

I put out a request for a logo design recently and was contacted by a couple fellows. I choose to go with Confestium and it was a very painless experience. He always understood what I was after and has a creative mind which lead to the final result that we are happy with.

Confestium went above and beyond to ensure we got exactly what we were after. Email communication was spot on and he was very responsive and communicative to what I had sent him.

How happy am I with his service: 5 stars
How was his communication: 5 stars
Would I work with Confestium again: Yes without a doubt

Thanks again Confestium and Photoshop Guru's, it was nice to be able to get what I needed completed in an absolutely painless process. Look forward to working with Confestium again.

Chris,

Once again, thank you to Chris and PSG for the work.

This particular design wasn't that much of a challenge for the shear fact Christ knew what he wanted and the briefing was on point.
A very enjoyable design and the process leading up to it.

Pleased you got the branding/Logo you wanted.

Good luck.

Blakeall

Seaco helped me make a great gift for my girlfriend. Very quick great work and even helped with sizing the file a few times to get it right for the print shop.
Thanks Guys!!!

Sabbath

gohan2091 retouched 4 photos for me which I use professionally and he did an amazing job. I do not even believe amazing is the correct word because he was a great communicator and worked on my project to produce just the look I was going for- which is a skill.
He offered samples of different contrast' for my photos and ended up matching all of the individual photos to the same tone in the end.

My agent loves these, and I am going to continue to work with gohan2091 independently. I am writing this review because he is a great guy and his work is excellent.

Re: Freelancer Reviews

I hired Confestium and got a sick logo in wicked fast time! Would recommend.

I am working with Confestium once again for a new logo. He is always very professional and looks to make sure I am satisfied with the work he has done. It was a pretty easy choice to use Confestium once again. My first experience was excellent and the 2nd is going just as good. Future work will be going to Confestium.

Staceyc36

Re: Freelancer Reviews

Colleague did 9 shots for me really quickly and I love them one especially is amazing and I have had many questions about already thank you

tracygunn

I'd like to post a VERY POSITIVE REVIEW of my experience working with @thebestcpu. John is extremely thorough and intuitive and very clear throughout the editing process. I was working on a fairly tight deadline and the project was also very precious to me. He handled both aspects with the utmost clarity and professionalism. I felt like I was his VIP client. I was juggling so many other things. John was actually the one that did all the hard and supremely promt work communicating throughout the process and keeping us on track and ahead of deadlines. With all that said, his main attribute would be the quality of his work and the custom tailoring of the editing process based on your aesthetic preferences, buget, and timeframe.

Bella82

I Hired @Seaco to help improve two photos I would love to display from my wedding and my late mother, one which was a very bad resolution and another required some image altering of a person in the photo.
Seaco was very professional, provides great examples in a quick timeframe and a very reasonable price.

Very happy with the results and also finding this forum.
Will definitely request again when needed.

Wakerkp

All the applause for @ShotBySN - send your photos his way! He was so efficient - We dialogued back and forth and his responses were so quick...he was clearly making an effort to be available for me and to be sure my request was completely solved. He is very skilled and fully removed a person that mistakenly jumped into our family picture, the new photo is flawless. I am so pleased and you will be too!