What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Freelance Designer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd

I am interested in hiring someone for freelance Photoshop work. I would also consider having the person do some design work if that is an additional skill you have. We design rocking animal toys. You can see our designs at rockabye.com

I need someone who can work with Illustrator/PhotoShop/etc but can also draw what I need drawn. In some cases it will be making changes to existing drawings that my in house artist drew before he left the company and in other cases even drawing new designs from scratch. Does that sound like you or not?

I need someone who can work with Illustrator/PhotoShop/etc but can also draw what I need drawn. In some cases it will be making changes to existing drawings that my in house artist drew before he left the company and in other cases even drawing new designs from scratch. Does that sound like you or not?

Send me a private message with your email or better yet, email me directly at todd at rockabye dot com. I am writing it like this because they won't allow me to put in my email yet because I am a newbie. :frown:

I am interested in hiring someone for freelance Photoshop work. I would also consider having the person do some design work if that is an additional skill you have. We design rocking animal toys. You can see our designs at rockabye.com

I have over 15 years of experience with hi-end Photoshop projects (among other things). Please email me if your interested.
Thanks, Bill williameward at rogers dot com ( They won't let me post my email in the correct format)

Well sounds like these guys got you covered. I just wanna say I love the product. It's like pillow pets meets rocking horse. LOVE IT!

I can do not very hard work, because i'm beginner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back