What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freelance work needed: Multiple areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstoneproductions

Hello all,

I'm a student at a large university who is head of a web design entrepreneurship club. All our projects are for profit and while we are young, we hope to see a lot of great work generated by the group.

We're working on a project on the side, and right now we need help with our logo. We have the vision for it (and it's really easy, just text basically) and was wondering if anyone would be able to help.

We can't afford to pay for this job (funding doesn't get approved for a while) but we will definitely need work for this site and many others in the future that can be for pay. This first job would be treated a bit as a test to see if you're a good fit for the group/talented.

I would need this in 7-10 days tops. Any takers? Please PM for details and specifics.

Jay

Hoogle

Guru
I tend to find you will get a better response if you just post the details in the thread that way if anyone has a spare 10 mins then I am sure someone will have a go for you

msgh

Hello all,

I'm a student at a large university who is head of a web design entrepreneurship club. All our projects are for profit and while we are young, we hope to see a lot of great work generated by the group.

We're working on a project on the side, and right now we need help with our logo. We have the vision for it (and it's really easy, just text basically) and was wondering if anyone would be able to help.

We can't afford to pay for this job (funding doesn't get approved for a while) but we will definitely need work for this site and many others in the future that can be for pay. This first job would be treated a bit as a test to see if you're a good fit for the group/talented.

I would need this in 7-10 days tops. Any takers? Please PM for details and specifics.

Jay

Hi jstoneproductions,

Can expalin about logo work?

f5designstudio

you study design and you come to our circus here to ask for logo ... i`m deff sure you can do it yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.