What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clipping Path Service at Low Cost

Steve

Retired Administrator
ColorExperts, you have been a member here for 2 months and virtually all of you posts are to advertise your business and services.

Contributing members are allowed to put a link to their personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design.

If you're not interested in getting involved in discussions on this site, any posts that advertise your site will have to be removed along with your signature.

ABCount

I really hate to do this, but I must have five posts in order to post links. Thus, I am posting in this dead thread in order to get my post count up.

ABCount

Normally, I wouldn't do this; however, I am posting to ask a graphic artist to design a logo for me and I am paying for it. That being the case, I want to provide examples via links.

Paul

Former Member
Maybe doing a 'welcome' thread first would help, and you could just post your request in FREELANCE regardless, as for links why links? why not a couple of descriptions and a image or two, then when the ball starts to roll you could then throw in links if desired/required.
Welcome to the site.